Senior Machine Vision Engineer
We are looking for:
A driven team player with extensive experience in the analysis of 3D image data. As part of our team, you will be driving the analysis of food objects using 3D video data compressed using our proprietary 3DQ codec.
Aivero was founded in 2017 and is a Norwegian software startup with offices in Norway and Denmark. We have developed the Aivero 3DQ – a streaming platform that helps teams build and deploy large-scale 3D video-based solutions. 3DQ enables efficient compression, streaming and storage of RGB-D video across networks in real-time. Currently, we are serving several international customers and are about to engage in a pan-European development project funded by the EU. Amongst our investors are StartupLab, Momentum Partners, TRK Group and Sprettert.
Working in Aivero:
The Aivero work culture is remote-friendly and we offer our team members a high degree of autonomy and flexibility. Our multinational team operates from multiple locations, both remotely as well as from our offices in Stavanger and Aalborg.
Analysing multi-camera depth video through classical machine vision and modern Machine Learning approaches. Building and maintaining software tools for segmenting and detecting objects in depth video.
You should bring:
- A high level of proficiency within
- Classical machine vision using tools such as openCV
- Machine Learning using tools such as TensorFlow and its siblings
- Programming languages such as Rust or C++
- Passion to work with a team to create maintainable software of very high quality
- Additionally, proficiency with GStreamer will supercharge your application
- Team building twice per year, gathering in one location for social activities and planning
- Incentive scheme to full-time employees
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Flexible work location – use one of our offices or work from wherever you are
- A friendly working environment with flat hierarchies