In May Aivero participated in the Spring batch of the TINC program at the Nordic Innovation House in Palo Alto, California.
Together with eight other selected startups from Iceland, Sweden, Finland and Norway we participated in an array of events;
- Workshops in Wallenberg Hall at Stanford University
- Pitch sessions that gave us feedback from coaches, mentors and peer participants
- Lectures by Silicon Valley investors and successful founders
- Networking events with a blend of Nordic and local professionals
- Mentoring sessions that challenged, inspired and guided us
- Meetings with potential investors, partners and customers
- The Embedded Vision Summit 2019 in Santa Clara
- A final pitch night in front of a panel of investors and an invited audience at Alley co-working space in Palo Alto
- A closing reception at the residence of the Norwegian Consulate General in San Francisco
Our depth video streaming technology intrigued many, and we bring with us many valuable ideas and insights. In particular we have made several contacts within the active initiatives around VR/AR, autonomous vehicles and depth camera manufacturers.
It’s been four busy but useful weeks. Being able to be on location for a while in Silicon Valley allowed us to get solid feedback from both experienced business and technology professionals.